Information Collection and Use
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- When you register we ask for your name and email address. Your name, as registered,
is available to the public on the Collector Pages if you have created
one. Your email address is kept private, and never shared for any purpose outside the Amenities site.
- We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with
anyone at any time.
- Any web server access information is kept private and never shared
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information
- We may set and access cookies on your computer. The use of
cookies is strictly for the benefit of your user experience at the
Amenities of Modern Library Collecting.
- Cookies are never used to gain access to any other information on
your hard drive.
- You can edit your registration information at any time in the Member
- You can delete your registration at any time in the Member Access
area. Your stored information may be retained for an
undetermined amount of time, but no less than one week.